Vented Beekeeping Jacket W/Pro Fit Access Veil
The pro-fit is a standard-size fencing veil with our original front access design. It is lower profile and naturally sits upright. The pro-fit is the choice of most experienced beekeepers.
Our highly-sting resistant, ventilated, 3-layer mesh material keeps you cool and confident. Upper, lower, and sleeve pockets give you even more access to the tools you need, and all pockets are reinforced to prevent blowouts.
Jacket FEATURES & Sizing Info
- Standard size fencing veil with zippered front access.
- Zippered front access gives you easy access to the face to drink water, taste honey, wipe sweat, and remove rogue honey bees without having to take off your veil completely.
- Highly sting-resistant, ventilated 3-layer mesh material to keep you cool and calm.
- Upper and sleeve pockets for plenty of storage options, reinforced to avoid blowouts.
- Heavy-duty metal YKK zippers with added “z-space” to prevent overruns and snags.
- Securely zipped veil that can be easily removed for washing.
- Elastic wrist cuffs and waistband to help keep bees out.
Note: All Guardian Bee Apparel Veils are interchangeable with Guardian Bee Apparel Beekeeping Suits and Jackets.
Jackets should fit based on your t-shirt size, but we recommend going up one size so that you have extra room for bending and twisting. For example; if you wear a size medium t-shirt, you would order a large jacket.
Still worried about the fit? Send us an email at [email protected], and we will help you choose the most accurate size. We also offer free exchanges.*
*Buyer pays return shipping.
This jacket and Pro-Fit Veil combo is a perfect choice for the experienced beekeeper.It features a familiar standard-size fencing veil with our front access panel for easy access to the face. The veil has a lower profile, sitting upright naturally. This provides excellent peripheral vision and comfort to the beekeeper.
Our front access panel allows the user to unzip the front so they can reach their face to do a multitude of things such as drinking water, taste-testing honey, wiping away sweat or hair, or even removing those rogue bees trying to investigate where they shouldn’t. The veil can also be unzipped from the jacket for easy washing or replacement in the event that you find the need to.
Not only do our ventilated beekeeping jackets provide excellent protection and breathability, they also have 4 pockets. Upper and sleeve pockets provide plenty of space for your hive tools. These pockets are reinforced to prevent blowouts.
Guardian Bee’s bee jackets are made of highly sting-resistant 3-layer mesh material that is specially designed to promote ventilation so you can keep calm and stay cool even in hot weather as you go about your business. With added “z-space” between the mesh and heavy-duty metal YKK zippers, worries about snags and overruns are a thing of the past.